Talks & Publications
- N Cawthon, A Vande Moere, “Qualities of Perceived Aesthetic for Data Visualization“,
Presented at DUX 2007, November 6th, 2007, Chicago, Illinois.
Presented at ALTCHI 2007, May 3rd, 2007, San Jose, California.
- N Cawthon, A Vande Moere, “The Effect of Aesthetic on the Usability of Data Visualization“,
Eleventh International Conference on Information Visualization (IV’07), July 4th, 2007, Zurich, Switzerland
- N Cawthon, A Vande Moere “A Conceptual Model for Evaluating Aesthetic Effect within the User Experience of Information Visualization“,iv, pp. 374-382, Tenth International Conference on Information Visualization (IV’06), July 8th 2006, London, England.
- N Cawthon, “Negativity in Automated Performance Appraisals Due to Online Behavior Trends“, Unpublished, 2006, University of Sydney.
- “User Research at Scale, Boxes and Arrows, July 2014″
- “Guerrilla Usability Techniques, Boxes and Arrows, February 2014″
- “Improving Hiring for User Experience [ Part Two ], User Experience Magazine, December 2012″
- “Improving Hiring for User Experience [ Part One ], User Experience Magazine, November 2012″
- “Top User Experience Trends for 2013, User Experience Magazine, December 2013″
- “UX Predictions for 2014, User Experience Magazine, December 2013″
- Contributor at Loggly.com, ( 2013 – Present )
- Contributor at Three Minds, ( 2011 – 2013 )